I’m Nats, an industrial designer and digital art producer from Colombia, who lives and works in France & remotely, interested in critical design, new media arts and audiovisual technologies.
I have experience developing UX/UI platforms for digital products and services since 2017.
Recently I’ve been curating NFT exhibitions & I’m the founder of the Web3 public archive of street art CRYPTOMURALS.
Most of my projects are collaborative projects that questions the relation between humans vs nature, feelings vs perception and public goods services, here are some of them:
- Cryptomurals – Web3 cultural platform founder. Ethereum blockchain 2021 – currently
- Ethereum Colombia – Co-founder. Armenia 2021
- Dendros – Interactif pixel art installation. St-Étienne 2020
- Artbyss – Mixed VR expérience. Grenoble 2019
- Biked – Smart bike parking concept w/ IoT. Bogotá 2018
- Moodlog – Emotional calendar webapp. Bogotá 2017
- Biōkupy – Design lab for smart cities. Colombia 2015
- Bolarbolitos – Urban gardening intervention. Bogotá 2012 – 2014
Want to collab? contact me: natalia[at]nagiraldo.com
CV [English Version 2022]
CV [Version Française 2020]